Thursday 13 November 2014

Salad "Polonaise"

This recipe was in the "drafts" for 6 months.
I do not know why, but I prepared it just now, and I regret that I did it so late!
The combination of flavors - there may not be revealing.
Not everyone likes the pineapple and apple combined in salads.
Here everything fits gently.
In addition you prepare it in 15-20 miutes.




ingredients:

- 1 jar of pickled mushrooms
- 1 can of pineapple
- 1 can of corn
- 1 red apple with peel
- 1 leek (white part)
- 1 fresh cucumber
- Mayonnaise / yogurt
- Fresh parsley (I did not have parsley and added dill)
- Salt, pepper

All vegetables cut into small cubes.
Add mayonnaise / yogurt, finely chopped parsley.
Personally, I recommend to add yogurt, salad is then very light!
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Place the for a few hours in the refrigerator before use.



No comments:

Post a Comment